Q. How do I get my car fixed?

Call the Property Damage (PD) adjuster with the "at-fault" driver's insurance company who is handling your claim. Do not discuss anything with the adjuster except your Property Damage. Most insurance companies have separate adjusters for the Property Damage claim and the Personal Injury claim. Nevertheless, Remember: "What You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You!" If the adjuster does not have a copy of the Accident Report, fax or mail a copy to the adjuster. After the adjuster admits liability, make arrangements to have your car assessed. If for some reason the adjuster does not admit liability, you will need to file a claim under your policy's Collision coverage.