Q. What can I do about my Lost Wages until my case is settled?

Depending on state law and the type of insurance coverage in your policy, your Lost Wages may be covered under your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. Also, if you qualify, you may file a claim for short-term or long-term disability under your employer's disability coverage. Generally, PIP and disability coverage require reimbursement from your settlement funds. You may also use your employer provided "comp" time, sick time, personal time, or vacation, which generally do not require reimbursement.